STAY AT HOME & SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL BUSINESSES FROM A DISTANCE
As a small business owner, I understand how much support is needed more than ever during the COVID-19 crisis. I started Social Butterfly Concepts to help business owners grow their networks online and offline. I felt it was my mission to bring awareness to communities on how they can support their local businesses from a distance. Here are 10 ways to support your local businesses as we stay at home.
- Order food from your favorite local restaurants that are still open for pick-up or delivery and post about it on Facebook.
- Purchase gift certificates and use them later.
- Shop Local-Buy Online. Stores will ship order that are placed through its website.
- Take part in online classes. For example, local fitness studios are offering livestream classes.
- Google your favorite local businesses and visit their website (Google has currently suspended leaving reviews).
- Visit their Facebook page by giving them a like and write them a review.
- Comment on their social media posts.
- Share their recent posts and tell your followers why they are your favorite.
- Tell your friends about a local business, if they are looking for a referral.
- Post a photo especially if you do purchase something from your favorite local business.
We all need to stay strong and intact! This shall pass and businesses will open their doors again. In the meantime, it’s the least we can do to help support our local small businesses.
“Small businesses are the heartbeat of your neighborhood, the spine of your local economy, and the spirt of your town”-unknown
If you are a business owner and need help growing your business online contact us. We’re here for you!